Desert Ridge Periodontics & Implant Dentistry
We are pleased to welcome you as a visitor to our website. The friendly, dedicated team at Desert Ridge Periodontics & Implant Dentistry is committed to the highest standards of patient care. We offer a wide range of contemporary specialty services including the latest in advanced technology. We work together with the general dentist and other dental specialists assisting patients to achieve an optimal level of oral health, esthetics, function and comfort.
Whether you have been referred to the practice for a simple procedure or require we participate as a member of your dental provider team in a complex reconstruction, you can be assured compassionate and attentive care. Our diagnosis is thorough and our treatment plans take into account both the most desirable approach along with alternative approaches to fit your needs. We emphasize patient education, excellence in communication and encourage your active participation in making important decisions.
We strive to ensure your visits are as comfortable as possible and make every effort to help you manage the financial and insurance aspects. We look forward to seeing you in our beautiful, well-located, state-of-the-art facility.
Services We Provide
- Periodontal evaluation and diagnosis
- Dental wellness evaluation
- Oral radiographic evaluation
- Oral cancer screening
- Emergency evaluation and treatment
- Deep cleanings, scaling and root planing
- Recall and maintenance cleanings
- Nitrous oxide and oral sedation
- Conservative treatment for gum disease
- Laser treatment for gum disease
- Surgical treatment for gum disease
- Crown lengthening for decayed and fractured teeth
- Soft tissue grafting for gum recession
- Cosmetic gum surgical procedures
- Impacted teeth exposure for orthodontics
- Extraction of teeth with denture insertion
- Wisdom tooth extraction
- All-On-4® and Teeth-In-A-Day
- Planning and placement of dental implants
- Bone grafting and site development for dental implants
- Monitoring and maintenance for dental implants
Desert Ridge Dental Imaging Center
High resolution 3D CT Scans give us a 3-Dimensional understanding of our patients and enable us to more accurately diagnosis and plan for implant surgeries. In addition to servicing our own patients, we have made our advanced imaging CBCT services to the surrounding Phoenix dental community. Our Instrumentarium OP 300 Maxio machine is a dental specific CT scanner resulting in low radiation and high resolution for dental diagnosis.